Get a degree from two prestigious institutions
Students from OP Jindal Global University (OP JGU) will be able to progress from the first year of their Masters course to study a one-year Masters at QMUL. This would lead to a degree from both institutions, with the following benefits:
- Scholarships available
- Airport pick-up and welcome week with all new international students
- Accommodation on campus for all OP JGU students, provided application is made on time
- Study in London for a year and immerse yourself in UK culture
- Make friends and contacts from all over the world
- Develop industry links through your professor
- Become a global citizen
Listed below are options for students interested in postgraduate studies in Politics or International Relations. If you are studying one of the programmes at OP JGU:
- MA Diplomacy Law and Business 1 year
- Integrated BA Global Affairs and MA Diplomacy Law and Business (4 years)
…then you are eligible to study the following programmes at QMUL:
- MA International Relations (1 year)
- MA International Business and Politics (1 year)
- MSc International Public Policy (1 year)
- MSc Public Policy (1 year)
How to apply
To make your application you should find the programme you wish to apply for on the QMUL website “Apply Now” section to enter your details and complete an online application form.
In the section that says Agent Details (as below), the form will ask if you applied through an agent, please select ‘Yes’ and find “OP Jindal Global University Partnership” in the drop-down box. This is important as it means we can track your application and ensure everything goes smoothly.
You will also be able to upload you application documents such as transcripts and IELTS score to the online form.
Once you have completed the form, please send an email to international firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name; that you are from JGU; and which programme you have applied for.
SPIR-OP JGU Scholarship
Students who are offered a place to study on any of the campus based programmes listed below, for entry in September 2017, will be eligible to apply for the SPIR – OP JGU Scholarships. This is a 50% tuition-fee waiver for two students from OP Jindal Global University under the Co-operative Masters agreement between our institutions. To apply for one of the aforementioned SPIR programmes, you should complete the partner application form.
After receiving an offer of a place on the programme, you should apply for the SPIR – OP JGU Scholarship by emailing the following documents to email@example.com by Friday 26 May 2017:
- Academic transcripts from Bachelor’s degree and first year of Master’s study at OP JGU
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- 500 word personal statement detailing why you wish to study this programme
We are offering a 50% tuition-fee waiver for two students from India. Students who offered a place to study on any of the campus based programmes listed above, for entry in September 2017, will be eligible to apply for the SPIR – INDIA Scholarship.
To apply for the aforementioned SPIR programmes, you should first complete the application form. After receiving an offer of a place on the programme, you should apply for the SPIR – INDIA Scholarship by emailing the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 May 2017:
- Academic transcripts from Bachelor’s degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- 500 word statement detailing why you should be considered for the SPIR-India scholarship