The following list contains a brief outline for each of the School’s option modules.
Please note availability of these modules will vary from year to year and detailed module information will be available prior to the commencement of your study.
- Approaches to Political Economy
- Case Studies in EU Policy Making
- The EU as an International Actor
- Globalisation and the International Political Economy of Development
- Implementation and Evaluation
- International Public Policy
- International Relations of the Middle East
- International Security: War and Peace in a Global Context
- Latin America and the Modern World
- Nationalism, Democracy and Cosmopolitanism
- Political Analysis
- Themes and Cases in US Foreign Relations
- Theories of International Relations
- Theories of the Policy Making Process